How do you maximize your body and mind to achieve optimum levels of health?
Here are the keys to creating an extraordinary life of Health, Energy, and Vitality.
1. The Power of Vital Breathing and Lymphasizing
- Take 10 Power Breaths 3 times a day in the ratio: 1-4-2 (i.e., inhale for 4 seconds, hold for 16 seconds, exhale for 8 seconds).
- Lymphasize! 20-30 minutes of rebounding each day will strengthen every organ in your body.
2. The Power of Water and Live Foods
- Drink half your body weight in ounces daily.
- Eat a diet of water-rich foods: at least 70% of your diet.
3. The Power of Essential Fatty Acids
- Supplement your diet with the Essential Fatty Acids your body needs (Omega 3, Omega 6).
- Consume foods that contain unprocessed fats in their natural state: avocado, nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, oils such as flax seed, olive oil, and fish oil.
4. The Power of Alkalinity - Go Green!
- Consume 70-80% foods that are life giving: green vegetables, almonds, avocados, lemons, limes, etc.
- Avoid acid-forming foods that are devoid of life: animal meats, dairy products, refined white foods, sugars, caffeine, etc.
- Test your pH.
- Add fresh lemon to your water daily!
5. The Power of Aerobic Energy
- Build your base with 30 minutes of quality aerobic exercise 3-5 times per week (walk, run, swim, bike, take an aerobics or spinning class, ski, snowboard, etc.)
- Understand your ideal aerobic training heart rate: 180 minus your age.
- Create a training plan: Once you have a base established, craft a regimen and schedule it! You will take your health to the next level.
- Make it fun: Add elements to your routine (music, friends, a change of environment, a compelling race, a personal trainer, etc.) to motivate you to follow through.
6. The Power of Maximum Nourishment
- Drink water before or after your meals, not during.
- Properly combine your foods (eat fruit only on an empty stomach; do not eat carbs and proteins together; eat green vegetables/salad with proteins or with carbs; do not combine fats with proteins).
- Eat in a relaxed state.
- Eat comfortable amounts of food.
- Eat organic (foods free of pesticides, antibiotics, growth hormones).
- Complete a periodic cleanse of your internal organs and body.
7. The Power of Structural Alignment and Maximum Strength
- MOVE! Avoid living in a box. Take the stairs, stay active, and move as many muscles in your body as you can daily!
- Implement an effective regimen of stretches and exercises that are balanced through bilateral symmetry and work opposing muscle groups.
8. The Power of a Directed Mind and Heart
- Condition empowering emotions such as gratitude, courage, faith, determination, compassion, and love. Avoid emotions that create stress.
- Utilize the healing power of the heart.
- Flood yourself with positive memories and future visions 10 minutes a day.